- Brighton Residents Line Up Against Town Board
- MUST READ - Check out the results of the recent poll!
- CANU's comments on SDEIS - quick and easy read about core issues
Come Speak Out
Make your voice heard at Feb 28 public meeting.
Stay up to date on the meeting at our event page.
Check out the results of a recent poll confirming that a significant majority of Brighton is opposed to Whole Foods Plaza!
Check Get a Lawn Sign! No Special Deals!
Get informed! Educate yourself with these recent letters sent to the Town Board:
READ THESE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
- Letter to Brighton Town Board
- Our letter to the Town Board regarding draft environmental impacts
- Our letter to the Town Supervisor and Town Board
- Compiled DEIS comments including social media - 8.1.16
- Comments on Draft Environmental Impacts
- Traffic Study from independent Traffic Engineering Firm
- Download Clover Area Neighbors United comments on SDEIS
- Poll results of Brighton's response to Whole Foods Plaza
We'd like to know what you think about the possible changes to Monroe Avenue.
Click here to read detailed information about our cause.
This is the planned area of development. Plans for buildings are over 150% bigger than what's allowed by zoning laws. This will create problems for other businesses, commuters and especially those who live and pay property taxes in the area. Please join our cause and let your voices be heard - say NO to any “supersized” zoning for this Developer that would worsen the traffic conditions in this corridor.